The 'Woolwich Residents Support Fund' is a one-time financial support offered to individuals in need. However, this fund will continue to address ongoing needs experienced by Woolwich residents long after the COVID-19 pandemic has ended.
This fund is being administered by Woolwich Community Services but can be accessed by contacting the following local charities:
Community Care Concepts: http://www.communitycareconcepts.ca/
Woolwich Counselling Centre: http://woolwichcounselling.org/
Woolwich Community Health Centre:https://wchc.on.ca/
Woolwich Community Services:
To Access this fund you must:
1) be a resident of Woolwich Township
2) experiencing a family crisis and/or a member of their family is experiencing a crisis
3) have no other means of financial resources to cover the full cost of the service or the unique service needs
4) be able to provide the necessary documentation of current financial situation, as appropriate.
*Please do not hesitate to call one of the above mentioned agencies for information about this support fund. We are here to help!
To donate you can:
1) Click on Woolwich Community Services 'donate now' section of the website and make a donation through Canada Helps
2) Mail your donation to 5 Memorial Ave. Elmira, ON N3B 2P8 (citing the 'Woolwich Residents Support Fund') in the memo portion of the cheque
3) Drop your cheque in the mailbox located at the back doors of Woolwich Community Services at 5 Memorial Ave. Elmira
4) You can also drop your cheque off at Community Care Concepts but please ensure the cheque is made out to Woolwich Community Services and cite 'Woolwich Residents Support Fund' in the memo portion of the cheque
*Please note this is a donor designated fund and will be used solely for the purposes of supporting Woolwich Township Residents in need.